ds 160 canada help needed

cool_sweet

hi 

i am filling my ds-160 form i have following question

this is my second time h1b stamping ,first time i went to calgary and it got approve .i am going same location.

(1) have you ever been issues to US visa ?: i put here here yes as i have  my h1 visa

now under this i have 1 more question :

Are you planning in the same country or location where visa above was issued

and is this country or location your place of principal of residence?

what should be answer here , i am going to canada and applying for h1b visa for usa.

(2) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

here my sister file my green card and my employer also , so what should i put here.can i  mention both

my employer suggested me to put just his name

(3) where do you intend to work?

now my company is at A my client is at B and i got work from home option so i am working from home.

my company has filed my LCA with my home address as i am working from home and my i -129 has client location

so should i put my home address here

have you ever been issues to US visa ?: i put here here yes as i have  my h1 visa

now under this i have 1 more question :

Are you planning in the same country or location where visa above was issued = YES

and is this country or location your place of principal of residence? NO

what should be answer here , i am going to canada and applying for h1b visa for usa.

(2) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

here my sister file my green card and my employer also , so what should i put here.can i  mention both

my employer suggested me to put just his name = Yes put your employer's name as your immigration petitioner 

(3) where do you intend to work?  = Provide the state and City of of your work location. (Client location as mentioned in your 129) 

Note:- if they ask where do you work  dont say that you work from home just tell them the client location address. Also, make sure you read your 129 very well as they may ask questions regarding number of employees in your company, address etc. (your employer's company)

All the best

Archived