I-94 not found after correction

wizardsraj

Hi,

On Dec 17 2016 I re-entered US with my renewed passport. Immigration stamped my new passport with arrival date etc. However when I searched for I-94 it could not be found. As per the process of I-94 correction I went to my Denver airport federal office and requested for I-94 correction. The officer went in came out and said that one of the letter in my name was mis-spelt in the I-94 because of which it wasn't found. He said that he corrected the same inside the system and everything is all set. When asked by when it will be updated on the website he said he did not know within how much time it will be updated in the website. 

I came back home and now waited for 3 to 4 days and still I could not find my I-94 on the I-94 website. 

Has anyone been through the same situation of I-94 correction? If so do you how long it will take for the correction to be reflected in the website?

I guess I may need to go to the airport once again but wondering how long I should wait to confirm that the correction is not updated properly ?

Archived