797B approval recived but no I-94

wishme

hello All,

I need your suggetion.

I was working with company A on L1B status till June 03 2015

Did COS with Company B and got H1B approval till 03/2017 (797A and I-94 was attached),

G1B is not stampped on passport as I wa sin US only and never left since June 2014.

started working for company B in June 2015 only. I have all pay slips and other proofs to show I am working with Company B.

Company A filed H1B transfer on nov 2015 and which got approved within week but no I-94. Besically got 797B and no I-94

Can I go to Canada for stamping?

What all are my options?

If anyone been in same situation, what they did do?

USCIS gave reason that I am not physically present in US. but don't understand why they think that. 

I entered in US last in June 2014 and after that didn't go out anywhere. Was on L1 when came to US last time

Did L1B to H1B COS (got approved and I-94 also came along with it)

Maintained status correctly by joining H1B employer. Have pay slips and bank statement to prove it. Also other documents to prove it.

Now, what action should I take? File for MTR? how long it takes for decision on MTR?

USCIS gave reason that I am not physically present in US. but don't understand why they think that. 

I entered in US last in June 2014 and after that didn't go out anywhere. Was on L1 when came to US last time

Did L1B to H1B COS (got approved and I-94 also came along with it)

Maintained status correctly by joining H1B employer. Have pay slips and bank statement to prove it. Also other documents to prove it.

Now, what action should I take? File for MTR? how long it takes for decision on MTR?

Employer has to contact USCIS and get it rectified.

I sent following documents to attorney and they sent that to Premium processing unit

1. Affidavit saying I was in US during that period

2. Pay slips from employer.

After 2 days Contacted Premium processing unit over call, officer said they received documents and no more documents needed, this is straight forward case and currently Supervisor looking into it. Should get result within week. If not then call again to check.

Will update once I get reply.

I sent following documents to attorney and they sent that to Premium processing unit

1. Affidavit saying I was in US during that period

2. Pay slips from employer.

After 2 days Contacted Premium processing unit over call, officer said they received documents and no more documents needed, this is straight forward case and currently Supervisor looking into it. Should get result within week. If not then call again to check.

Will update once I get reply.

Good to know that.

Archived