221G's in Vancouver tracker

Nrkshc

I got 221G yellow slip in Vancouver. Interview happened on Nov-12. My status still shows admin processing. Now i'm worried because i entered into 4th week now.  If any one got 221G @Vancouver, Please update your details we can maintain track.

Interview day: Nov 12

Documents with VO: LCA, PASSPORT, I797 and Pay stubs

VO comment: Hopefully you will hear response in a week.

I got 221G yellow slip in Vancouver. Interview happened on Nov-12. My status still shows admin processing. Now i'm worried because i entered into 4th week now.  If any one got 221G @Vancouver, Please update your details we can maintain track.

Interview day: Nov 12

Documents with VO: LCA, PASSPORT, I797 and Pay stubs

VO comment: Hopefully you will hear response in a week.

What all are question VO asked you?

What all are question VO asked you?

VO: Did you work on OPT?

Me: Yes

VO: How long have you been working in US?

Me: More than 3 years

VO: How often you get paid?

Me: Monthly Once

VO: Can you give your LCA?

Me: sure mam

VO: Can you also give me your Pay stubs?

Me: i handed over my paystubs

VO: Whats your annual income?

Me: 65k per annum

VO: Why is your annual income not matching with your pay stubs?( My paystubs salary shows 6000 per month)

Me: Again i told My annual income is 65000k per annum

VO: whats your back ground ?

Me: Computer science

VO: Masters?

Me: Yes mam

She took my Passport, I797,  LCA and Pay stub Your case need to go through special process. Hopefully you will get to know in a week.

Me: Do you need any documents from me?

VO: No

Me: How long it will take?

VO: Hopefully a week

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/95285-221g-vancover-on-nov-12/

What was the reason for admin processing? What did the VO ask you at the interview, that you did not carry or have no answer?

@Nrkshc, any updates on your 221G? I am planning to go Vancouver for stamping on January 18th. This is my visa renewal. Any updates from you will be really helpful. 

No update yet.. They did not even contact my employer or client. They did not even request for more documents. I'm still waiting. Its been 29 days..

Hi Nrkshc,

In the 221g yellow slip there should be an email address, please send them a polite email asking for status and how many more days it will take. They will respond maybe not immediately. But that's acceptable way to check on where things are.

Good luck !

Dear Sir,

Your case is still undergoing review.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you are experiencing while the visa application is undergoing administrative processing, but we cannot issue a visa until the process is complete.  Sending the Consulate frequent requests for updates is not necessary.  Please be assured that the Consulate General and the State Department are aware of your concerns and will do all we can to see that the visa is adjudicated as soon as your qualifications have been verified.  We will contact you immediately when we are ready to proceed with your visa application.

Sincerely,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This is reg. H1B extension stamping. I have attended interview at 11/7/2016 on Vancouver consulate and I have got 221g yellow slip. I was not requested for any additional documents and is still in Administrative processing. I know that the following issue occurred in the interview.

The address which is there in LCA is not matching the client location address. However, the client location is within 20 miles radius of the address mentioned in LCA and the same is mentioned in I129 petition with my client location address. Also, I am working with this client for almost 3 1/2 years. They have my passport, I797 and LCA

So, please help me in this case how long the processing would take to verify and I am planning to check with them in a week whether any additional doc is required thru mail which they mentioned in yellow slip.

Archived