H1 B visa stamping in Australia

suman babu

Hi All,

I have an Indian passport and currently working in USA. I got my H1B approval till next year. I am planning to visit to Australia (Sydney) in Jan 2016 so, I wanted to know If I can get my visa stamped in Australia or Do I need to go India first and get it stamped first?

Please share your answers/suggestions.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Jai .. Thanks for response but I did not get it clearly.

I got stamped US visa twice in India but this time I am planning to go to Australia to visit my sister from USA for a week and after that I will be reaching India from Australia. Since I am planning to stay three weeks in India, I probably thinking if I make it in Australia I can save some time when I am india.

Hi Jai .. Thanks for response but I did not get it clearly.

I got stamped US visa twice in India but this time I am planning to go to Australia to visit my sister from USA for a week and after that I will be reaching India from Australia. Since I am planning to stay three weeks in India, I probably thinking if I make it in Australia I can save some time when I am india.

US consulates under normal circumstances will not entertain visa applications while being in a country on a visitor visa. You need to check with relevant US consulate. 

Archived