H1B visa extension in RFE (Client A)& Amendment in-progress (Client B), Location changed (>50 miles)

kmganesh05

H1B visa extension in RFE  (Client A)& Amendment in-progress (Client B), Location changed (>50 miles)

I would like to give you a summary/recap of this case,

• May/15/2015:    H1B - visa extension has filed with USCIS from my previous project (Client A)
  • June/30/2015:   (Client A)- assignment has completed on June 30, 2015, this project has closed completely
  • July/09/2015:     Relocation – Amendment filed with USCIS on July 9, 2015 for the (Client B). It’s still in-progress with USCIS
  • Oct/28/2015:      Received an RFE on the H1B extension on October 28, 2015 (which was filled on May 15, 2015) (Client A)

Understanding -  Need to submit the documents based on initial I-129 filling, LCA address (Client A), but we don’t have the (Client A) active/extended SoW. We have only MSA/Manager letter which we already submitted on initial filling.

Questions:

1. Upgrade the amendment process to premium (Client B), after approval withdraw the Client A petition. Will this allow me to work with Client B, Am I legal to stay here in US? What happens if this go in rejection.
  2. Is it possible to apply for L1 Visa? I am currently working with H1B

Thanks!

Archived