Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chandoochandoo

EB5 Investment Question

6 posts in this topic

I have fair understanding on the program. However I still have confusion over the funds. Is there any requirement to show funds should come from outside USA or can we show funds which are earned & saved in USA (through employment and some from loan). All legally taxed money. But question is - Funds must come from outside USA? Please clarify.

I know it's better to consult attorney and hire them through the process. But this is a basic question and I would like to know the answer so I can decide to pursue this further with attorney or not. 

Thanks in advance for any response.

If you have the amount of money required for EB5, you can afford to consult with a lawyer.

These fourms are to bring out information to the gneral public what is harm in providing such info

EB5 is so specialized that most people here won't have any info about it.

And again, EB5 requires to have lots of money $500K or $1M), so people can afford a lawyer and shouldn't be penny wise and pound foolish.

On 7/14/2016 at 8:30 PM, JoeF said:

EB5 is so specialized that most people here won't have any info about it.

And again, EB5 requires to have lots of money $500K or $1M), so people can afford a lawyer and shouldn't be penny wise and pound foolish.

Before paying any money to any lawyer its important to know what the lawyer knows , Does he deserve to be paid ,people visit the blogs to get information , people who have money are not foolish and dont try to fool them too, If you have any knowledge share it. or leave it , this is not a classified information search google and you will have plenty of information about EB5, each regional center website is more then enough to know about EB5 , Some times people ask you questions to know what you know,

Those days are gone when people will pay some trainee lawyers who sit under the name of a big attorney and speak to you on phone and ask for 200$ for a 20 min call. dont forget those lawyers became big because of people are giving them their important cases.If same people remove their trust on you, you are no body.

Its a open world share information dont sell information , you may have no buyer some day !  what out before you call people Pound Foolish, you never know they may be a smart investors !  

You ask the lawyer questions.

And quite frankly, people who are interested in EB5 have more money than I have, so they can afford to ask good lawyers, and they should know how to ask smart questions.

So, please drop the attitude. I am not foolish, either.