221g at vancouver - approved after 6 weeks

kumar13

Below is my old post

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/93476-vancouver-sep-14-221g-yellow-slip/#entry368123

Interview: sep 14

sep 15- just date updated

sep 16- just date updated

sep17- received email with 221g case numbers

Oct 1- date updated

There are many people like me who got the case updated on that day got approved next day. But mine was still pending.

OCT 7- we went to consulate to request the status, they didnt let us go inside

on oct 15 I got pissed off and went to consulate to take the passports back and go to India. They didnot contact the client or vendor

The guy at the entrance called upstairs and told your case is still processing and We asked to give passports back.

He let me go inside. By the time we go upstairs date changed. I was waiting at window B... The lasy visa officer came and took visa confirmation page and went inside for 15 min...

came back and told " visa officer just issued your visa" wait 2 business days to collect the passport.

Consulates in general are stupid. Vancouver is more worse. Looks like my visa is ready to get approved on oct 1 and didnt process it. 

More over do not go to Vancouver as that chinese guy is giving 221g reagardless fulltime /contract/client letter/ major. DO NOT COME TO VANCOUVER.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Very happy for ur stamping, but pls avoid bad remarks for VO while writing the experience. These kind may impact adverse to someone else who is currently in the process for Vancouver. This is just a suggestion!.

Anyway Congrats for ur stamping!!

But what he said is true, I saw all the people who go to chinese guy get 221g. He sits after 8am, so better to get slots before 8am

Archived