H1b interview enquiry with two petitions

H12015aspire

Hi,

It would be great if you guide me in cross road. My situation as below.

1) I went through lottery process in Apr-2015, with two petitions filed and two had been picked in lottery with emp A & emp B

2) Petition with emp A went to RFE state and we submitted required documents and petition got approved on Oct 2nd.

3) Meanwhile I heard from emp B that my petition went through RFE, they would respond back to USCIS by Oct15th, so I have no idea on this.

4) Emp A is asking me to go for stamping now.

My questions below.

a) Should I wait till the decision come out for H1b with Emp B before appearing for stamping with Emp A.?

b) Will there be any questions related to multiple applications( two different clients & two different employers)

c) Can I attend H1b interview with emp B(if the petition gets approved), If my visa didn't approve with Emp A?

Your views would be highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Raj

Hi Jairichi,

Thanks for sharing your opinions/facts. As you presume there could be possibility of asking question on multiple applications, what shall I respond?

The truth behind multiple applications is that I have given interview for multiple employers and each of them were willing to sponser and I processed through all of them.

Regards,

Raj

Archived