Help Me please on my F2 Dependent Visa

Deva999

Hi Sir,

My name is deva, I am wanting to apply for F2 dependent visa. Prior to that I might want to clear up my present and past circumstance. My own particular sibling stays in US, so I and my mom both together apply for going to visa to go to my sibling graduation ceremony in the year 2010. be that as it may, our visa got dismisses first time of course within 15 days’ time gap again I applied  for going by visa together and second time additionally it got rejected. So I abandon it and after couple of years in 2013 I arrange myself and strive for F1 student visa and again I got rejected and following couple of days gap I reapply again for F1 and rejected twice. ( total 3 dismissals on F1) then following 6 months gap in 2014 I apply again for F1 visa of course I got dismisses twice ( so add up to 5 times I got rejected on F1 visa and 2 time on Visiting Visa. So, total 7 times rejections). so this is my experience and now I got recently married in the year 2014 and my wife applied for F1 visa  last month Aug 2015 and her visa got approved and she travel to USA and doing her masters in CS. presently I am wanting to apply for F2 dependent Visa. So arrives any chance for me to get my visa approve? Arrives anything I have to enhance or any changes.... so please I simply require your valuable recommendations and counsel.

Much Thankful to you and waiting for your valuable suggestions 

Thanks

Deva

Much thankful to you, I truly value your suggestion. I never went to attorney so far and I don't have much information about it. In any case, I attempt my best to reach lawyer. Any more suggestions please? Thanks in advance

An attorney will look at your case and will provide proper guidance. That is the only thing you need to do now. Talk to an attorney from Murthy law firm.

Much thankful to you, I truly value your suggestion. I never went to attorney so far and I don't have much information about it. In any case, I attempt my best to reach lawyer. Any more suggestions please? Thanks in advance

After 7 rejections, your ONLY option is to contact an attorney. There are no more suggestions here.

Archived