H1B Visa interview slot at Vancouver for Consular processing approved H1

sainadh217

One of my friend is looking for  expedite H1B Visa interview slot at Vancouver for Consular processing approved H1.. 

he is currently out of status and looking for H1B visa interview slow at Vancouver immediately .. 

we are not seeing any available interview slots any time soon .. 

any ways to expedite this case or any way to get interview for this consular processing approved case ? 

vancouver consulate is also informed of this approval by USCIS..

plz help guys 

I guess the best to get earliest appointments is book what ever the appointment date that is available currently and keep checking the appointment portal page to reschedule the interview date. you can reschedule on or before 2 days ealier to your apointment date. normally they release the dates periodically.. they don't release all the dates at one shot to make the interview slots available for the emergency or urgent needs. some slots they release just 2 weeks before. example they will release some of July last week slots in july 1st week. good luck.

I guess the best to get earliest appointments is book what ever the appointment date that is available currently and keep checking the appointment portal page to reschedule the interview date. you can reschedule on or before 2 days ealier to your apointment date. normally they release the dates periodically.. they don't release all the dates at one shot to make the interview slots available for the emergency or urgent needs. some slots they release just 2 weeks before. example they will release some of July last week slots in july 1st week. good luck.

not very useful.  I checked with people in vancouver consulate. They said they only have very limited slots for people travelling to canada for visa stamping. They suggest to return to home country and get it... 

Archived