Stem Extension RFE because of wrong e-verified number

henrvupp

Hi I recieved OPT stem extension RFE and this is the case.

I worked for XYZ company(2 partners with different e-verified numbers but on same name XYZ) from july 2014 upto now. I applied for OPT extension in march and after my application, the two partners got separated with two different names XYZ and ABC. In My application I specified the company name as XYZ and the e-verified number of ABC company. 

Below is the evidence USCIS is asking for. 

Your application indicates your employer as XYZ however the e-verify ID listed in form i-765 XXXXX is not assigned to this employer.. Please provide USCIS with the name of your employer and your employer's correct E-verify ID. If your employer is using a designated agent to perform the E-verify queries, a valied e-verify client company ID number must be provided.

Please help me know 

1)what all documents should I provide USCIS?

2) Whether I should stay with XYZ company and change to their E-Verified ID or should I keep the old E-Verified ID and change the company name. (Which one is safe?)

So You sugest me to stay with my old E-verified company and provide documents that they have changed name from XYZ to ABC. Can you please confirm on this.

You need to get a letter from your current employer and he has to be e-verified. If he is not e-verified then find another employer.

You need to get a letter from your current employer and he has to be e-verified. If he is not e-verified then find another employer.

My current employer is e-verified and for my OPT he provided his name and everified ID correctly in the offer letter. But now for OPT extension employer provided his name but his sister company's everified ID. How should I deal with this situation? By just sending a letter to USCIS stating that they have provided wrong ID is enough? Or do I have to provide any other supporting documents?

My current employer is e-verified and for my OPT he provided his name and everified ID correctly in the offer letter. But now for OPT extension employer provided his name but his sister company's everified ID. How should I deal with this situation? By just sending a letter to USCIS stating that they have provided wrong ID is enough? Or do I have to provide any other supporting documents?

Go and ask your employer why did he mentioned like that in the letter.

Archived