H1B RFE On client letter

sivakrishna333

HI everyone 

Hope you are doing good.

i am siva , i got an rfe on client letter as below.

Employment

The dates of intended employment are from October 1, 2015 to August 3, 2018. Documentation submitted with the petition states only that the project is ongoing.

Provide evidence that you have specialty occupation work available for the requested H1B validity period. The following list contains suggested evidence that may be submitted. This list is not inclusive, you may submit other similar types of evidence that you feel will establish sufficient specialty occupation work.

·         Copy of relevant portions of valid contracts, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, and letters between you and the authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies to whom the end product or services worked on by the beneficiary will be delivered.

·         Copy of a position description or any other documentation that describes the skills required to perform the job offered, the tools needed to perform the job, the product to be developed or the service to be provided, the method of payment, whether the work to be performed is part of your regular business, the provision of employee benefits, and the tax treatment of the beneficiary by you.

My client manager provided in the letter as : 

The duration of our project is ongoing and is expected to go long term.

I have asked them if they could you provide with those specific dates, manager said they could not provide with specific dates or for 3 years according to company policy.

Please provide me suggestion regarding the above RFE  statement.

thanks in advance

Archived