2nd H1B approved even 1st H1B is pending with 221G white with USCIS

Hi Everyone,

I want to share my H1B Experience along with time line.

Step 1: I applied for H1B on 01 April 2015 under premium processing.

Step 2: H1B application picked in Lottery and received Receipt number on 20th April 2015.

Step 3: H1B premium processing started 28th April 2015.

Step 4: Got RFE on 30th April 2015 through email to my attorney.

Step 5: RFE response sent to USCIS through Fedex on 19th June 2015.

Step 6: Fedex delivered documents on 22nd Monday June 2015.

Step 7: USCIS updated case status on 24th June 2015 at 10.30am saying they received documents and start processing.

Step 8: Case status changed to CASE WAS APPROVED on 30 June 2015 at 12.30 pm

I hope this time line give's you some idea how the process will be.

Now  i want to share my previous experience.

I Applied H1B in  01 April 2013 and it is approved for 3 years on 16 April 2013. I went to Vancouver for H1B stamping on 10th Dec 2013 and i got 221G white. I went back to INDIA and waited for 4 months and returned to USA on F1 visa, mean time my case is returned to USCIS from State dept. Now still it is pending and my 2nd H1B got approved.

This is my experience and hope it will ans some of your questions or doubts.  

ok. Mine is in California center. Similar situation. I responded to RFE. Premium processing. USCIS updated status that on June 22nd they received my documents and will begin processing again. I have not received anything yet. No change in the case status. Really worried now. As it was premium processing tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day.

• 2 weeks later...

I received another RFE (2nd RFE). The question in the previous RFE was employee-employer relationship. There were so many documents requested. We submitted a lot but this time again they have asked more questions about the product of the company. Market analysis, cost analysis, any data sheets and all. Now I am scared. I haven't heard many cases of 2nd RFE. Not sure if this is a positive sign or USCIS gonna deny it.

Archived