Deportation/banned

Visatousa

Hi All,

1. How would one know whether he is deported or banned from USA?

2. Will he/she get Visa approved from home country once deported/banned?

3. Information related to deportation/Banned will be on Visa page?

4. If Visa is approved one is good for travel, if he/she is not aware of any deportation/Banned?

Thanks!, Appreciate your response!

Thanks!

How would I know if some speeding ticket mailed to the US address or any case filed against me which I am not aware after returning back from USA?

Is there any possibility I can check online or someone can help me to get this information for me?

Please suggest, Thanks! in Advance

Thanks!

How would I know if some speeding ticket mailed to the US address or any case filed against me which I am not aware after returning back from USA?

Is there any possibility I can check online or someone can help me to get this information for me?

Explain in detail the whole situation and we can help you with some suggestion.

Thanks!

Instead of hiding the facts you either mention it what you have done or contact an attorney for help.

I am really embarrassed but looking for someone who can help me in this situation. I cannot keep short than this to explain

10 months back I met a girl online and had a fun date, someone called me by my name when I am coming out of that premises where I met. Since I do not know anyone except her, I moved my way and hasn't responded for the call. Next day in my class people started bullying and whispering about the incident. I drove to one of my classmate in different state Boston and he is also referring to the incident by whispering.

I went back to return my rental car at Washington DC to catch flight but I missed it because of traffic from Boston, they changed my travel to next day morning which is like 8 hours, I have to stay in airport. I have attended offshore calls in airport lobby, I realized people staring at me strangely and started calling whore while passing.

I was worried but to move on had to took it casual. While entering through security check, I was sent to special screening to have fingerprints and they said it's clear and I am good to go. I questioned security officer why you're doing additional security check only to me. He replied, It's random and today it's you. Spoke with TSA agents of Washington DC on security check happened to me, they said it's random.

I reached my work place in another state MN, people started bullying again and referring to the incident by whispering and started abusing me and calling whore.I  couldn't take this up and had to quit job and went to my friends place in NYC, smoke spread around the area where my friend is staying and people started calling whore and saying I am infected

I searched that girl information by phone number and she turned out to be Prostitute

Spoke with attorney and the reply was nothing to worry since cops didn't question me at the incident.

My work permit OPT was not approved because I have used fulltime CPT for one year and got denied.

I thought of going back to home country since permit wasn't approved, while travelling back in the plane people started bullying in flight itself with reference to the incident and by saying he is infected. I have reached my home country and went for STD test and everything was normal. Went to psychologist and everything is fine

I was never ever caught by cops and questioned before. I haven't received any letters or driving tickets to the address mentioned in USA but I doubt it could be FBI. If it is FBI, my information will be in their records?  

I was in India from past 10 months and went for B1/B2 Visa and it is approved recently. Am I good to travel? Will I face any difficulty at port of entry? Do I need attorney?

I am confused and really worried with this **** happening to me, please suggest guys

Was it a sting operation and you were caught on camera? Otherwise how in the world people from other states knew about this incident?

Since you were never detained and you left US on your own will it is highly unlikely you were deported. 

About full year on CPT, that is an important thing. Was it a legitimate one? I would suggest you to talk with a good immigration attorney to know where you stand and how to proceed further.

Looks like you have a case of paranoia...

Unless it was a sting operation, where you would have been taken into custody, and photographed and fingerprinted by the police, it is rather unlikely that everybody around you would know about this.

And even if somebody called you by name, that person obviously was in the same establishment, and probably was a client of that or some other prostitute as well...

In some sting operations, the police later put the photos of the "johns", i.e., the clients of prostitutes, online.

But again, if it was a sting operation, you would have been taken into custody by the police.

Far more problematic is the CPT stuff. That's a red flag, because most CPT is fraudulent, abuse of the CPT rules. See an immigration lawyer about that.

Could be sting but I am not sure though, have put it whatever happened. I am real sure no cameras, no one stopped and no questions. I left to my room in the same hotel and stayed that night and went to attend class next day morning.

Guess it's FBI and it gives me the intuition like they warned me to stay away from these things by sharing this information with the people where I am staying and at work place, to have STD done but I took it other way and scared with the incident.

CPT is legitimate and have maintained status during the stay without any glitch.

After one month from the incident I left by myself from the US and no one questioned apart from bullying on flight. (No face to face discussion happened)

Spoke with attorney in US after the incident, they are saying since I wasn't stopped and questioned by anyone, I should be good and moreover I didn't received any letters to the mailing address provided in US on my drivers. Do I still need to speak with another attorney in this case?

After returning to home country went to VISA stamping and it was approved and no questions related to the incident.

Am I good to travel? AM I going to face any hitch at port of entry?

I am really feeling bad for the incident and took it as a lesson not to involve in such things when we're representing from another country

Was it a sting operation and you were caught on camera? Otherwise how in the world people from other states knew about this incident?

Since you were never detained and you left US on your own will it is highly unlikely you were deported. 

About full year on CPT, that is an important thing. Was it a legitimate one? I would suggest you to talk with a good immigration attorney to know where you stand and how to proceed further.

+1

Could be sting but I am not sure though, have put it whatever happened. I am real sure no cameras, no one stopped and no questions. I left to my room in the same hotel and stayed that night and went to attend class next day morning.

Guess it's FBI and it gives me the intuition like they warned me to stay away from these things by sharing this information with the people where I am staying and at work place, to have STD done but I took it other way and scared with the incident.

CPT is legitimate and have maintained status during the stay without any glitch.

After one month from the incident I left by myself from the US and no one questioned apart from bullying on flight. (No face to face discussion happened)

Spoke with attorney in US after the incident, they are saying since I wasn't stopped and questioned by anyone, I should be good and moreover I didn't received any letters to the mailing address provided in US on my drivers. Do I still need to speak with another attorney in this case?

After returning to home country went to VISA stamping and it was approved and no questions related to the incident.

Am I good to travel? AM I going to face any hitch at port of entry?

I am really feeling bad for the incident and took it as a lesson not to involve in such things when we're representing from another country

If you have already consulted an attorney you are fine. Never wrong in asking for a second opinion.

As JoeF said u seem to be suffering from paranoia. Maybe it is triggered by guilt from having visited a prostitute or whatever . Getting some therapy for a qualified professional should help you . And no the FBI is not after you . They have other important things to do !!!

Archived