H1B Stamping - Amendment

rp_123

All,

I travelled to India due to loss of family member.  I got my H1B extension done with Client A location last year. I moved to client B this year and didn't do amendment yet. I need to go back  to US in next two weeks due to project criticality otherwise the client is asking for replacement.

Can I attend with Client B letter without Amendment?

or if we have to go with Amendment, I hope the premium processing is on hold and the client might get replacement before I get Amendment and what are my options if I lose this position?

or Can I request my employer finding a new position? if they can provide new position and if new client place is not my Client A location then do I have to wait until I get my Amendment is approved?

Best regards

RP.

Question:

In my both LCAs, I have primary work location as Client location and Secondary work location as my employer office location. Both Client locations are in different states.  I stay always in Employer office location, work most of the time from my employer office and as needed will travel to Client place but the LCAs are created with Client location as primary work location, in this scenario also do we need H1B Amendment where there is not employee relocation and job profile?

Question:

In my both LCAs, I have primary work location as Client location and Secondary work location as my employer office location. Both Client locations are in different states.  I stay always in Employer office location, work most of the time from my employer office and as needed will travel to Client place but the LCAs are created with Client location as primary work location, in this scenario also do we need H1B Amendment where there is not employee relocation and job profile?

If your primary work location hasn't been changed then you are good to go.

Archived