H1b extension with approved I-140

vgowri

I got an offer and planning to join the new company. However I preferred to join the company only after getting the H1b approved since I am in my 12th year and have an approved I-140. With USCIS canceling premium processing on H1b extensions, I am a bit confused and worried at this point.

The company that I am planning to join is a reputed international organization with over 12,000 employees dealing with software development, consulting and outsourcing.

I am looking to some guidelines from you all about

1. What kind of applications get rejected - Is there a pattern about only smaller companies get their H1b petitions rejected?
  2. How is the recent trend about H1b approvals vs. rejections?
  3. Is it possible to file with regular processing now and shift to premium processing by July 27? 

Though I would like to wait till my H1b is approved, I am not sure the offer will wait till 3-4 months for me to get my H1b approved?

Thanks in advance!

1. What kind of applications get rejected - Is there a pattern about only smaller companies get their H1b petitions rejected?
  2. How is the recent trend about H1b approvals vs. rejections?
  3. Is it possible to file with regular processing now and shift to premium processing by July 27?

1. Application without proper documentations, there is no pattern here.

2. There is no trend for H1 approval

3. Yes.

Archived