H1-B Stamping At Montreal, QC, Canada in July 2015

daveJuly2015

Hi,

I created this topic/forum to ask any questions or doubts i have or some one have related to h1 b stamping process for same location and if any body going in July 2015 for same location for h1b stamping please reply to this forum.

We can share information we have and make all arrangement together if possible, can make this trip more easy.

Also i will share my experience of this whole process here so it will help others to go through. 

This is first time i will go for H1b stamping. 

I am right now on H1b extension, working on EVC model. I came in US on Student visa.

I completed DS 160 for montreal, QC. 

Open account https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/niv

Gave all required info. Paid fees and booked available date(July 2015) for Visa interview.

If anybody can share their this month or next month experience in this forum, I will appreciate and it will help others so I am sure they too. 

Thank you,

• 2 weeks later...

I had an interview on Thursday May 28 in Montreal, pretty straight forward interview. The officer said it was approved and will get it 2 to 3 days. 

The website still shows Status as appointment. I thought it goes into processing the next day and then issued.  

• 4 weeks later...

I had an interview on Thursday May 28 in Montreal, pretty straight forward interview. The officer said it was approved and will get it 2 to 3 days. 

The website still shows Status as appointment. I thought it goes into processing the next day and then issued.  

Thanks for replay and sharing your experience. How it went ? what questions they asked ? And your status did not change then what you did ? You went back to india or came back to US ?

Thanks for sharing your experience. :) cong, man :)  you got your passport ? What questions they asked you ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived