H4 I94 expired

akkumar25

You need to provide more information.

You said her I-94 expired. Does she have another, valid I-94? From where? Did she file an extension in 2013, before the old I-94 expired?

If she does not have a valid I-94, she could be subject to a 3- or 10-year ban.

My wife came to US on H4 in September 2012 and she got the I94 from port of entry. In end of year 2013, I extended my H1 visa along with H4. She got extended until April 7, 2015 with new I797.

My question is, Is her I797 I94 is valid?

My employer applied her H4 extension on April 14, 2015. Is this valid?

• 2 weeks later...

expert i need your suggestion !

me and my spouse H1 &H4 expired on sept 21st. My employer filed my extension before the expiry date. However, they forgot to apply extension for H4. Once they figured out, they filed the extension after expiry date with "nunc-pro-tunc" condition and we got receipt # from uscis on Oct 9th. Since then we are waiting for the decision to be made. Due to my wife pregnancy, she wasn't allowed to travel by her gyno and we submitted the letter during H4 extension. Now, 180 days are over and we just got our baby passport done.

Please suggest do we wait once decision to be made, as they said so far sept cases are processing, or leave the county. will leaving the country affect on my spouse case during H4 visa interview considering the fact that she was out of status for more than 180 days. we have proper evidence to show that she birth a baby and cant travel during the time.

Your help will be appreciated !!

Archived