H4 visa 221g white slip during interview in Hyderabad

attulurividya

Hi all,

I'm Vidya Attuluri. I have attended H4 Visa interview in Hyderabad on 15th April 2015 and I was given a 221g white slip along with my PASSPORT.

Interviewer 1st asked me about my husband's company, their client, his place of work, his date of departure, my marriage date.

Then he asked me about my Educational qualification - M.Sc Biotechnology

Any work experience - 2 years work experience.

Thats it....

And I received the mail asking-

"Please complete the below questionnaire and e-mail it to HydADMIN@state.gov. You MUST also attach the following:

A complete CV/resume and a complete list of publications and professional/research references. CV/resume should be submitted in text (*.txt) format. If you are retired, you MUST still include a CV/resume listing your past work and any part-time work since retirement.

A scanned copy of the invitation letter from the organization/university that you will meet or attend. The letter should be saved and sent as an Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) file.

You may scan and attach supplementary material if needed, such as invitation letters, transcripts and research papers. Supplementary materials should be saved and sent as Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) files."

I don't know what to submit and what not.. Please let me know if anyone know about this..
Thanks in advance..
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi all.. i am sirisha ..attended h4 interview on may 23 2016 n during the interview i was given 221g white slip. The same day i got mail asking to fill the questionnaire, complete resume n invitation letter. I have mailed everything still no response. My qualification is Msc. Microbiology. Pls help me wat to do.

Archived