H1B stamping after project and client change

akki045

Hi All,

I have a query regarding my visa stamping.

My H1B is transferred to a big Indian MNC as a fulltime employee and i have started working for them from December for Client-A in Location-A (in East Coast).

Now i am planning to visit India in May and before going, it seems that my project will change to Client-B and Location-B (in West Coast).

In this case, what all documents needs to be changed as part of visa stamping as i already took stamping dates from my current project.

A) Now do i need to re-schedule with a new DS-160?

B) Also what all other documents are needed and how much time will it take?

C) Also i still have a valid visa from my previous employer h1 petition, still my current employer is asking me to get stamping done. Is it really needed?

Please suggest, Since i am leaving for india in 2 weeks.

ok can i travel to India when my H1 ammendment is in progress? because i am leaving for india in 3 weeks for my wedding and even if they file in Premium now and its still not removed by the time i leave for india will that be ok?

Also, since i have a valid visa from my previous employer till september 2015, can i skip stamping?

ok can i travel to India when my H1 ammendment is in progress? because i am leaving for india in 3 weeks for my wedding and even if they file in Premium now and its still not removed by the time i leave for india will that be ok?

Also, since i have a valid visa from my previous employer till september 2015, can i skip stamping?

Yes, you can do so. No need for new stamping.

Archived