F1 Visa- Sponsor Query

deepti2906

I am a student from India and I have secured admission in Texas Tech University.

I wanted to ask that if my education in the US is sponsored, do I need to have a blood relation with the sponsor compulsorily?

Also, is it fine if more than one people sponsor my education?

Will there be any issue during the Visa interview if the sponsor is not from my family?

• 2 months later...

I have the same question.my sponsor in us.but he is not my blood relation.and I came to know embassy might be ask about wt is the relationship between you and your sponsor.I have no evidence to prove it.but he is very colse to my family as wel we have a relationship but it too long.please help me and give the advice

I have the same question.my sponsor in us.but he is not my blood relation.and I came to know embassy might be ask about wt is the relationship between you and your sponsor.I have no evidence to prove it.but he is very colse to my family as wel we have a relationship but it too long.please help me and give the advice

what is the name of your university?

It will not help your case. You need to find a sponsor who is your blood relative or close relative. Or funding from a banking institution.

He likes to sponsor.he has a citizenship.I sow Faqs.I wanna know close friend can sponsor for me.he was live in my house.but we cant provide more evidence for that.no our grandparents birth certificates.anyway please help me to solve

You can mention him as your close friend.

You still didn't answer the question, what is the name of the university? After reading your posts I feel like you didn't got the admission from a real school.

Its not a university.maryland instantiate college of art.I did ielts also.im going to apply I think I can get the I-20 but problem about sponsorship

How we prove our close friendships.what are the requirements.

First you get the I20 and then think about the sponsorship. Its too early to get worried about the sponsorship.

Archived