I-765 processing delay at NSC for EB1 application

kgkritigupta

Hello everyone,

I have a I-485 (and corresponding I-765/I-131) applications under the EB1 category at the Nebraska Service Center. It was received by USCIS on December 31st, 2014. However, I have not yet received my EAD card as yet and it has been more than 90 days. There is no update on the USCIS website as well. I am at a loss on what to do about it.

Has anybody else also seen delay in NSC recently? Any ideas what I can do further?

Thanks in advance.

Hi pontevecchio,

Thanks for the response. My lawyer was asking us to wait for 120 days before doing anything. I pushed him and he has submitted a service request and according to him, I should be getting an interim EAD card shortly. 

My I-140 is approved, but the NSC is now showing a delay in I-485 processing. They are showing that they are at cases dated September 16th, 2014. Is there anything else that I can do? 

Also, for work purposes is EAD same as GC? My wife is on F-1 right now searching for jobs, but she is having a hard time getting interviews for jobs which are ready to sponsor H1-B. So, we wanted to start looking at jobs which are looking for GC candidates.

Thanks in advance

Archived