Eligibility of EB2 process

Hi, My attorney filed GC in EB2. I juast wanna make sure that my Qualification n experience match with EB2 criteria or not.

1. I have done bachelor of enginnering in computer science in 2007

2. 4 years of experience in company A in India.

3. 1 year exp in company A in USA

4. 1.5 year exp in Company B in USA

5. 4 month exp in company C in USA.

6. 1 year wxp in company D in USA which filing my GC

7. Total approx 6.5 years of experince excluding current employer.

Plz Suggest ..

Hello Every one

My company is ready to file Permanent residence but they want to  file under EB3 instead of EB2 which i am qualified since i have done my masters here and also i have 5 plus years of experience , As far as i know either based on  masters (masters plus 2 )or bachelors(bachelors plus 5 ) I should be eligible for EB2 right ?  , It seems because they say that my job description says 3 -5 years of experience required  and so they will file under EB3. can you please help he how to approach them on this ?

It seems because they say that my job description says 3 -5 years of experience required  and so they will file under EB3. can you please help he how to approach them on this ?

It doesn't matter what qualifications or how many degrees you have. All it matters is, what that GC job requires

So in this case, it will EB3. For now stay with that employer get your PD and in future port that PD to EB2 job.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived