GC filling which consulting company is good

sammy22345

Right now I have a full time role and my company is not ready to file GC because of layoff, so I want to move to some other consulting company (Desi). Please let me know whic company is good in terms of filling for GC , preparing documentation , client letter etc

Whosoever is reading please provide me the company names and there pros /cons you have faced. It will help me to decide.

Thanks

Right now I have a full time role and my company is not ready to file GC because of layoff, so I want to move to some other consulting company (Desi). Please let me know whic company is good in terms of filling for GC , preparing documentation , client letter etc

Whosoever is reading please provide me the company names and there pros /cons you have faced. It will help me to decide.

Thanks

Consulting companies doesn't have real jobs, that makes your life horrible. Go for another full time and tell that employer during the interview that you need GC in order to work in US after 6 yrs of H1.

Again, forget consulting firms. It will kill your H1 chances.

Thanks for your response but getting a full time option is difficult and with  a constraint to file GC ia a nightmare. I joined this full time organisation and they intially said they will start GC process after 6 months of joining and now becoz of layofff and all, they are mnot ready to do it... So I think it will be good to join consulting ... In this case I would be able to start my GC. Please guys whosoever is reading give ur inputs, which consulting company should I go for... ?

Thanks for your response but getting a full time option is difficult and with  a constraint to file GC ia a nightmare. I joined this full time organisation and they intially said they will start GC process after 6 months of joining and now becoz of layofff and all, they are mnot ready to do it... So I think it will be good to join consulting ... In this case I would be able to start my GC. Please guys whosoever is reading give ur inputs, which consulting company should I go for... ?

Well, if that is the only option you have then pursue it. I believe no one in this forum will provide you details of any consulting company as many of us are against it due the way they abuse the system. Good luck.

If you think getting a GC with a consulting company would be any easier, you are mistaken.

If anything, it is way harder.

Find a real employer.

wat do you mean by real employer - A full time option. I joined a full time organisation with a hope taht they will start my GC and now they are not dooing it. What should I do, start another full time option?

Yes.

It is way better than some consulting company.

Since you mentioned layoffs, your current company cannot file GC even if it is sincerely willing to do so. The law prevents filing PERM in area of intended layoffs.

And a consulting company would be even more aggressive with layoffs, since they would have to pay their employees even on bench. If they don't pay on bench, that would pretty much guarantee a denial of a GC, since they would demonstrate that they can't pay the salary.

In a company with products, there is no such thing as benching. All employed people do actual work and generate income for the company.

Archived