Premium Processing

Hi,

I have changed my H1B processing from General to Premium processing. Will the processing starts again from beginning.

Do we get the receipt for the Premium conversion process?

I have changed H1B to PP on last Friday, when can I expect the status change and when can I know the result?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

• 2 weeks later...

My Employer says he is waiting for the confirmation mail from USCIS for Premium Processing conversion, and he says the amount for Premium processing  got deducted from his account. (i.e $1225)

Does it take 10 working days to send the confirmation mail for USCIS. Because my employer sent mail on Feb 26th.

My H1B petition is still in pending status from last response during Jul 21st. Does it mean that it is going to rejected.

Can I keep hopes on approval.

My Employer says he is waiting for the confirmation mail from USCIS for Premium Processing conversion, and he says the amount for Premium processing  got deducted from his account. (i.e $1225)

Does it take 10 working days to send the confirmation mail for USCIS. Because my employer sent mail on Feb 26th.

My H1B petition is still in pending status from last response during Jul 21st. Does it mean that it is going to rejected.

Can I keep hopes on approval.

Immediately after receipt of H1B petition employer/attorney gets an email. Ask them to contact USCIS.

Hi,

I have applied for H1B through general processing, but now two weeks back my employer is saying he has converted it to Premium Processing.

But he says he has not yet received the confirmation mail from USCIS,

Can any one tell me how to find out whether I am the beneficiary on the EAC******* receipt number provided by him is mine. I am asking this question because PDF document can easily be updated with beneficiary details and other details.

Can some one suggest.

Thanks

Rajkumar

Hi,

I have not received confirmation mail yet. for my premium processing. I reached out to my employer and requested for conference call with USCIS. He started saying all stories and said he will apply for this year.

I am not sure why he is talking all these bullshit. Now I doubt whether he really filed my H1 or not?

Can any one advise me how to file case against fraudulent activities with USCIS.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajkumar

By the way, USCIS is supposed to return the $1225 if they do not process the case in 15 calender days ( approve ,deny, RFE).

If he has not filed H-1 then you are accruing illegal days. You cannot compromise moral values to a get shady job.

If you do not take action you will be considered part of the crime.

This generally gets the attention of people ready to compromise their values for a few dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived