Options for Canadian Physician in US after getting married

DNM

I am a US PR (eligible for US citizenship in 2018). My GF is a Canadian physician currently working in Canada. She & I want to get married & live in US. How can we do so without suffering long immigration wait times / her having to take a career break? 

Here are issues: 
1. If i were to get married to her & apply for her PR, it seems we will have to currently wait for ~21 mths (1 yr 8 mths for I-130 approval in F2A-ROW category as per Feb 2015 bulletin + 1 to 2 months of consular processing) 
2. She cannot easily come on H1B as doing so requires her to give 3 exams (USMLE-1, 2 & 3) - all of which are difficult to prepare for while working full time 
3. She cannot practice as a physician on TN visa in US 
4. She can come on J1 (eg: for fellowship), but admissions aren't till Summer 2016. Plus, coming on J1 requires arduous waiver process eventually
5. I cannot immigrate to Canada because my career here in US is linked to my geo location (she works in a geo-independent career) 
6. She only want to practice as a physician (medical research/PhD aren't viable options for her)

Thanks @pontevecchio -- I wish (and continue to hope) you were right. However, based on everything I have seen on the web, working on H1-B for Canadian Physicians requires USMLE Steps 1 thru 3  http://www.*************.com/Physicians

Her Canadian License is recognized by most US states. She can consider working for a clinic or a Hospital in H1 status. She does not necessarily need USMLE. Her credentials are already recognized here. You should discuss the matter with the firm of Murthy or any of your choice.

Stop looking at dodgy sites. You are wrong. You did say your future spouse is a licensed trained and practicing Physician in Canada? Or did you mean she is in medical school? She will know much more of theses facts than you will. Canadian Medical Graduates are not considered "INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GRADUATES" in the USMLE sense and the rules for them are the same for US physicians with a few minor exceptions in about 5 states. Before you research this matter further you should first talk to her about it.

Archived