H1B stamping on 27th @ vancouver - successful

kumar.t

hello Everyone,

I had an interview appointment at 8:15 AM, it took almost one hour to complete process for attending interview.

I : Good Morning, How are you ?

VO : Good Morning, I'm good. How are you ?

I : I'm wondering, how my day would be..

VO : smiled :)

VO : do you have any employer ?

I : Yes, I do. It is XXXX

VO: How much is your salary ?

I: it is XXXX

VO : Can I see your paystubs, LCA and employer letter.

I : Given those documents..

VO : when did you joined your employer 

I: in 2013, after my OPT starts...

VO : but your employer letter shows... it was started before.

I : I worked for him on course study CPT .. but my actual work started on 2013.

VO : Do you have a client ?

I : yes, it is XXXX

VO: where do you leave ?

I : XXXX

VO : is it suburbs ?

I : yes, it is 

VO : can i see your DL ?

I : showed..

VO : Have you did your master's here ?

I : yes 

VO : what's your college name ?

I: it is XXXX at XXXX

VO : did you change your university ?

I : yes, ( he asked for confirmation )

he typed on computer and finally said.. your visa approved... you can collect it in 3-5 days...

I too had interview at the same time yesterday. Did you see any update on CEAC? i see mine as Administrative processing and Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

But VO said my VISA is approved and i can collect it in 3-5 business days. Do you see the same thing when you check your status?

Interview - 27th Jan 8 AM

CEAC Status - issued

An Issued notification on the CEAC Status website does not indicate that the visa has been printed or that the document has been turned over to the courier only that the adjudication is completed and that there is final processing. It may take several business days after the Issued status for the passport to be turned over.

I have a flight which I ll miss if I dont receive the passport by tomorrow evening.. please post if anyone with same interview time receives any update on the passport pick up.. I ll do the same..

Thanks..

Hi VanCan2015,

I have an appointment next week in Vancouver. I have all documents but my DL is from another state. would that be  a problem? could you please share VO's questions on DL and your answers. should I carry some other residence proof documents?  That would be  a great help. thanks!

@AJCAL, lifeishell - My DL is different from where i work. But i got my VISA approved and picked my PP today from loomis.

Here are the questions.

ME: Good Morning

VO: Good Morning. How are you?

ME: I'm good. How about you?

VO: Good. Please give me your DL, LCA, Employer letter and pay stubs.

ME: I took 30-40 secs and gave him everything.

VO: Never looked at any of the documents or me. Typing..

After 2 mins.

VO: Took my DL and asked why is your temporary license from OR?

ME: I said because my family stay in OR and i always work for different clients in different places so my DL is not always the same.

VO: Why is your old DL from CA?

ME: Because i worked in CA before i started working here

VO: Where do you work now?

ME: I Said XX

VO: Who is your client?

ME: XXXXX

VO: Gave me a booklet and said study it if you have time

ME: Sure.

VO: Then he took all the documents which i kept in front of him a while ago. in just 10 secs he gave me everything and said you may keep those.

ME: Sure. Thanks

VO: Gave me a green paper with instructions saying your VISA is approved please follow then instructions and collect it in 3-5 business days in Loomis center you gave when filling your DS-160.

ME: with a smile said thanks. And started packing my docs

VO: Have a great day.

ME: YOU too.

But i don't suggest you to go with other state DL. Because there is a chance of getting 221G. But if you are willing to go with different state DL then be confident when you answer him.

My interview is on 27th Jan 7.20 AM. On 28th around 2.30PM it changed to issued. On 30th 1.18AM i got email saying you PP is picked by Loomis and is not ready to pick up yet. But i tried calling then at 8.30AM and they said it is ready to pick up.

Good luck :)

@vancan2015 : we just went to loomis branch to verify our passport by reference id , but they haven't received our passport

... so we are still waiting for waybill.. we are planning to check tomorrow too.. i will let you know.. if we have any update.

@gsxr143 - Its Jan 29th 3.48 PM, my status is still showing ISSUED. No waybill number yet. I hope we will receive our passports by tomorrow morning.

I just went to the Loomis Express location and took my passport. The waybill status on website still shows "In Transit" but I had no option so I just went there and showed my waybill number. They have my passport, so they gave it to me. Both USVISAINFO and Loomis Tracking still doesnot show the right information.. 

I saw another useful post in the same forums, which says the same thing :: If the loomis tracking says "In Transit", in most probability it means , they received it and they have it in their warehouse at the 5000 Miller st location.. It seems like they assign the waybill number once they bring to the loomis facility.. So I suggest if you are in a hurry, the moment you get an email with your waybill number, you can try picking up the passport no matter what the status of the passport says. 

From downtown to the loomis facility it takes around 1 hour with a 10 min walk to the facility form Sea Island station.. so if you receive the email before 5, you will still be able to pick up the passport before 6.. From the loomis location, the airport is 6 $ in cab.. not sure about walking..

Good luck..

• 1 month later...

Archived