H1-B Stamping

anusha_rao

I have a list of 40 + various kinds of documents & Q&A collected from this website I can forward you if u can provide an email. I do not c an email in your profile. If not shoot me a test email - I'll reply to that.

Hi KK, I also going to attend my interview soon.. Can you forward the same to my email address.. 

Hi All,

I have my H1-B till Jan 2016. I have Employer, Vendor and Client.

I'm in a dilemma where to go for stamping. Canada or Hyderabad [india].

Can someone also please share list of documents that i need to take to the interview during the stamping.

Thank-you!

If you have all the documents and proofs -- then there should be no harm going to Hyderabad.  

Hi All,

I have my H1-B till Jan 2016. I have Employer, Vendor and Client.

I'm in a dilemma where to go for stamping. Canada or Hyderabad [india].

Can someone also please share list of documents that i need to take to the interview during the stamping.

Thank-you!

You can go to either Canada or India as long as you have good supporting documentation. Your visa should be approved.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello K.K,

Hope you are doing good. I am planning to go for first time H1B stamping (F1-H1B) to Canada (Vancouver) in the month of April. Could you please forward me list of documents and Q&A that you have collected from website.I would really appreciate your help. (Please find email address on my profile).

Thanks

Archived