Successfull - F1 to H1- Vancouver on 01/20/15 @ 7.30am

Kishore Kumar

Hello Peepz

Hoz u r interview's goin on ???

All d best to all of you :)

Now it's my turn to share a wonderful experience. I successfully completed my interview 1st F1 to H1 (EVC) in Vancouver on Jan 20 @ 7.30am. A BIG THANKS to MURTHY LAW for all data and help from all the other guyz

My actual appointment was @ 7.30 am but after a terrific security check finally I reached to counter for my round of interview @ 9am.

Counter : 3

Date & time : 7.30 am on 01/20/2015

Type : EVC

Visa : F1 to H1

Interview Q asked me :

1 : Who is your employer / End client & Location / What do you do ?

2 : So you did studied in U.S ?

3 : Which university ? Location ? what is the course ?

4 : Show me DL

5 : Show me LCA, W2, Pay stubs ?

6.  Specific questions about graduation and joining date

7.  What is your salary ?

Passport Delivery : After interview on Jan 20, we received an email on Jan 22 early morning 1am as PP is ready for pick up. We found the waybill number when we checked in https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ on Jan 22 it shows ready to pick up at LOOMIS we took a PUNJABAN cab 8 am picked the passport @ 8.30 back home 9am had BF - booked return flight 10am - boarded cab to airport 11am reached u.s.a 11pm 01/22/2015

Comedy part of my interview : People are seriously attending visa interviews and one baby is drawing something and mom is accompanying and that baby is laughing and having fun at that 20th floor interview counters... I was like...... :D

After a SUCCESSFUL interview we cover 4 Indian hotels for food and sub way, chipotle then 3 beautiful places of CANADA a) Canada Place b) Suspension bridge c) Stanley park

Indian Bistro is a good place for Indian food.

Finally it was a wonderful experience in Vancouver and 99% of people got visa approved on JAN 20 between 7 to 8.30 appointments.

Don't be scared to go to any of CANADA locations, even Jamaica also still doing stampings for ONLY who got cancelled earlier appointments & rescheduled by embassy.

All d best - Dudes & Betty's

Archived