Deadly counter#14: 4 (221G) in 1 Day@Jamaica

ottawa_rocks

Guys,

4 folks received 221G back-to-back in 1 day at Jamaica and ironically all went to the same deadly counter #14 where a white lady made sure that no matter how good the answers/documents etc are...they were outright given 221G

2 cases F1 to H1b

2 cases h1 to h1 renewals

Questions:

1. Why is your W2 lower than LCA amount?

2. Why did you do another masters' when you already had one?

3. Why did you change employer?

4. Show 797/I-129/LCA/Pay-stubs/Employer Letter

Will post more details as received.

Guys @jamaica; please don't hide and come out in the open to help others, there are many folks sitting in there for weeks with 221G's ....please help others !! It's only we all who can work together to help each other...nobody from the other parts of the world cares.

I had interview on Dec 15th, from Counter 18th t0 24th are only visa interviews. remaining counters are for Finger printing and passport and DS-160 verrification. The guys who had interview from Dec 8th to Dec 12th noticed the same thing. 

on which  they had interview on counter 14th?

dude that's a fake post. Please ignore the clowns.....

I had interview on Dec 15th, from Counter 18th t0 24th are only visa interviews. remaining counters are for Finger printing and passport and DS-160 verrification. The guys who had interview from Dec 8th to Dec 12th noticed the same thing. 

on which  they had interview on counter 14th?

Thank you Krishna for correcting me, it was counter #18 and not 14 !

Where did you go to? Are there 5 VO's now? 3 Ladies (1 Curly hair 45 yr old, 1 good looking young lady, 1 regular middle aged lady , 1 korean guy, 1 american white guy)?

Thanks..!

Thank you Krishna for correcting me, it was counter #18 and not 14 !

Where did you go to? Are there 5 VO's now? 3 Ladies (1 Curly hair 45 yr old, 1 good looking young lady, 1 regular middle aged lady , 1 korean guy, 1 american white guy)?

Thanks..!

i come to this forum to read your comments...man you are a funny person.

Archived