Case status not changed

chithu77

My H1b PP COS received RFE and my employer's attorney seems to have submitted the evidences last week. I am guessing last week because my attorney mentioned a couple of days back that I may get the approval by mid next week. My Case status continues to show Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed. I am expecting the status should by now be either Request for Evidence Respond Review or Initial Review. It is important for me to get the approval next week itself, hence the tension.

Can someone who has got their approval submitting response to RFE after the uscis website change (in Nov) please share their experience. Did the status change to approved directly from Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed.

Even i have the same problem.

Premium processing was filed on Nov 5. 

RFE on Nov 19 But the online status changed only on Nov 26. 

Attorney responded on Nov 24 with the proofs. 

But the site still has the old information of RFE. 

Do let me know if any one else is facing the same problem or the should i just wait. 

I'm still waiting. My case status still shows "Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed". Sure will let you know if any change in status.

Between, my case's Next Steps states "We will review your response to our request and mail you our decision."

Not sure whether to assume the above as acknowledgment from USCIS that they have received the evidences.

Please let me know if your status changes to either "RFE Review phase" or "Approved (Final decision).

• 10 months later...

My H1b received RFE on June 29, 2015 and my employer's attorney seems to have submitted the evidences 12 Sept 2015. My Case status continues to show Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed. I am expecting the status should by now be either Request for Evidence Respond Review or Initial Review. It is important for me to get the approval , hence the tension.we called California customer center they said check in site only 

Can someone who has got their approval submitting response to RFE , please share their experience. Did the status change to approved directly from Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed.

Archived