Need Help on DS 160 form Previous Visa denied

H1_reaffirmed

Hi,

I am filling up DS 160 form. where it is asking Wether your VISA is deinied bfore or not ?

My VISA was denied in  May 2011 with Employer A and VO sent my petition to USCIS for review. USCIS approved and reaffirmed same petition, again I went for VISA stamping with same petition . this time my VISA was approved and traveled to  USA in Aug 2012 (it took 15 months to get my visa approved ).

In 2013 I changed to Employer B and travelled to India in May 2013 and came back to USA as my VISA was Valid till Sept 2013 with Employer A.

In 2014 I changed to Employer C. my VISA was expired in Sept 2013  and new Petition is valid till Jun 2017. planning to go for stamping.

While filling up the DS 160 it is asking if my VISA was denied or not, if yes provide Reason for Denied.

Please help me to fill this answer. do i need to select Yes or No? My VISA was denied went under USCIS process  and approved then got VISA with same petition.

Hi,

I am filling up DS 160 form. where it is asking Wether your VISA is deinied bfore or not ?

My VISA was denied in  May 2011 with Employer A and VO sent my petition to USCIS for review. USCIS approved and reaffirmed same petition, again I went for VISA stamping with same petition . this time my VISA was approved and traveled to  USA in Aug 2012 (it took 15 months to get my visa approved ).

In 2013 I changed to Employer B and travelled to India in May 2013 and came back to USA as my VISA was Valid till Sept 2013 with Employer A.

In 2014 I changed to Employer C. my VISA was expired in Sept 2013  and new Petition is valid till Jun 2017. planning to go for stamping.

While filling up the DS 160 it is asking if my VISA was denied or not, if yes provide Reason for Denied.

Please help me to fill this answer. do i need to select Yes or No? My VISA was denied went under USCIS process  and approved then got VISA with same petition.

visa denied yes, reason : sent for uscis review and once uscis confirmed the petition, visa got approve later.

Archived