clarification required for EB2 and EB3 Eligibility

Hello,  Here is the situation below: I have bachelors in pharmacy in India and Masters in Chemistry in USA and working on H-1B as "scientist" from 3 years. I am doing MS in Information Systems EXPECTED to complete by May 2016. After that I will have 18 months left on my H-1B,

If I find job in IT then, will I be able to apply for GC in EB2  with Masters Degree in IS, is just Masters degree enough to apply for GC or else does it need to have relevant working experience too ?? If it's not allowed can I apply in EB 3 ?  bachelors is in pharmcy and career willing to purse is in IT (expecting to complete MS in Information Systems)

as noted by others multiple times on this forum  job requirements define the category of EB not the credentials of the applicant.

it appears you do not have any job experience in IT field so apply for jobs that require MS degree as minimum requirements for a chance to have your green card processed in EB-2 category.

Other wise EB-3 will be the best option.

as noted by others multiple times on this forum  job requirements define the category of EB not the credentials of the applicant.

it appears you do not have any job experience in IT field so apply for jobs that require MS degree as minimum requirements for a chance to have your green card processed in EB-2 category.

Other wise EB-3 will be the best option.

Thanks for the  comments,!!

Archived