H1B Transfer ...Premium Processing..Security Check

Raja01

I also have same issue. my visa transfer was filed in end of Aug under premium processing with VSC but still no response.

when my attorney verified with USCIS premium processing customer service, they have received status with "file is pending with security check unit". But no idea how long will it take to clear from security check.

Does any one has same situation kindly provide some info about time lines and what verification will be done as part of it.

Premium processing time line is 15 calendar days, please provide any information related to expedite the premium process by raising service request with USCIS. 

your inputs are highly appreciated.

Hi all,

I am in the same boat.I applied for H1 Extension under premium processing with VSC and received the receipt notice on September 3rd.  When my attorney checked with Uscis  this is what we received

"We have placed your case on a processing hold because the required security checks remain pending. Until we receive the results of these security checks, we cannot move forward on your case. We require the results of security checks before we make a decision on any pending case.

We cannot predict when we will receive the results of these security checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision in your cases as soon as the security checks are complete."

Does anyone has any any idea on timelines on these kind of checks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

It's been more than 9 months now since we submitted visa transfer to VSC from Company A to B under premium processing then started working for company B based on receipt #. There is no action from USCIS about transfer case and hearing words file is on hold due to security check.

I did a trial recently by submitting another visa transfer from Company A to C under premium process and got RFE then finally approved for 3 years. Please refer to following information.

Attorney submitted date : May 19, 2015

USCIS(CSC) received date : May 20, 2015

Attorney Receipt # received date : May 21, 2015 1:06 PM PST

RFE date : Jun 2, 2015 8:36 AM PST

RFE details :

Provide following documents to prove that applicant is not in out of status at the time present petition was filed.

1. Recent paystubs from Company A

2. Approval notice for the case which is in long pending status.

RFE Responded date : Jun 4, 2015

RFE response received date : Jun 5, 2015

Final decision : APPROVED on Jun 11, 2015 9:01 AM PST however attorney received email with details little late, Jun 11, 2015 12:56 PM PST and I got approval for 3 years along with I94 even though client letter submitted for 2 year 3 months.

I would recommend you guys can speak with your attorneys then file another petition with different company and many chances to get file through without having any hold.

BEST OF LUCK GUYS.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I applied for H1B Transfer from Employer A- Employer B in Premium processing.

Its been a  2 months.When i checked with USCIS they told me that it is in Security Check.

Does any one know how long it takes ?

Please reply what happened after that? how much time it took you to get clearance? 

Any help is highly appreciable.

I also have same issue. my visa transfer was filed in end of Aug under premium processing with VSC but still no response.

when my attorney verified with USCIS premium processing customer service, they have received status with "file is pending with security check unit". But no idea how long will it take to clear from security check.

Does any one has same situation kindly provide some info about time lines and what verification will be done as part of it.

Premium processing time line is 15 calendar days, please provide any information related to expedite the premium process by raising service request with USCIS. 

your inputs are highly appreciated.

Please reply what happened after that? how much time it took you to get clearance? 

Hi

I am also in same boat.  I applied h1b transfer under premium on Sep 30, 2014 haven't received any response due to security check.

My concern is can I stay in US and continue my work even after 240 days delay from USCIS ?.

Please let me know  if any one have information on this.

• 8 months later...

Archived