Job opportunities in the US for foreign registered nurses

phoenix caleb

Good day!I am REGISTERED NURSE IN PROFESSION(PHILIPPINES). Working and living with my own family there in US has always been my greatest dream since i was just  still a kid. And to construe more about my background. I am currently working as a staffnurse in a certain hospital here in our place. I also want to workthere  in US but I haven't taken any examinations yet like NCLEX, IELTS etc.?Due to financial constraint. Because working as a nurse in Philippines is notthat well paid, our wage is not enough to compensate our dailyexpenses. That is why many of us nurses tried their luck and workthere abroad..If we're going to talk about NURSING and how to get a job there, there is really an official and properway which is the due process that we have to follow as legalproceedings and unfortunatelyit would take many years for me to be able to get to the US. Some ofthe courses of formal proceedings (as legal proceedings) thatis in accordance with established rules and principles in getting a job as NURSE in the US is that I have toto take the prerequisite examinations like NCLEX (NATIONAL COUNCILLICENSURE EXAMINATION) which is an examination for the licensing ofnurses in the US in which I officially must have toundertake. I haven't taken up this kind of examinations yet. And thiswould take too long and many years to wait. Any advises? How? Is there any possible way to go there to work and live regardless the dueprocess? Is direct hiring or finding an employer a good options for this? Is that possible? Please answer my questions.. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!! Hope you can answer my questions... 

Thank you for the reply Sir! But how about direct hiring or finding an employer that offers sponsorship?? Would this be possible sir? Because i have aunt there in the US and she's willing to find me an employer or any direct hiring.. and someone told about me about letter of invitation to get b-2 visa.. what can you say about this? Any advises? Thank you and God Bless!

Thank you for the reply Sir! But how about direct hiring or finding an employer that offers sponsorship?? Would this be possible sir? Because i have aunt there in the US and she's willing to find me an employer or any direct hiring.. and someone told about me about letter of invitation to get b-2 visa.. what can you say about this? Any advises? Thank you and God Bless!

A B2 doesn't allow you to work.

The rules for nurses are a bit different than for other professions. You should discuss your situation with a good immigration lawyer, e.g. from the law firm that runs this forum.

This is nothing your aunt can help you with.

You still need to fulfill all eligibility requirements even by direct hiring. B2 is only for visiting US for short period of 6 months and one is not allowed to work.

Archived