No dates available for calgary

soulraider

Guys, 

I am trying to schedule a Visa appointment in Calgary, Canada. It's keep saying that there are no available dates.  My friend suggested that you can still book through GTA Saving, Do you guys think is that genuine? I am trying get my visa date blocked as soon as possible. Your help is highly appreciated. 

Guys, 

I am trying to schedule a Visa appointment in Calgary, Canada. It's keep saying that there are no available dates.  My friend suggested that you can still book through GTA Saving, Do you guys think is that genuine? I am trying get my visa date blocked as soon as possible. Your help is highly appreciated. 

have you tried in your home country?

Consulate closed for building renovations for month November 2014. Please find details at http://calgary.usconsulate.gov/news-events/consulate-news-and-events/2014/limited-consular-services-in-november-2014.html

Use common sense, some may genuine and some may not. But, take wise decision because you will suffer if anything goes wrong.

My Suggestion, do not manipulate around the system.

Guys, 

There are no dates in November in Calgary due to construction work at the consulate. It is mentioned on their website.

Many people have booked their appointments using GTA savings site and remember that it will cost you an extra $120 bucks if you are willing to pay to them. You can avoid that if you keep trying to look for yourself. Depends entirely on your situation :)

Consulate closed for building renovations for month November 2014. Please find details at http://calgary.usconsulate.gov/news-events/consulate-news-and-events/2014/limited-consular-services-in-november-2014.html

Use common sense, some may genuine and some may not. But, take wise decision because you will suffer if anything goes wrong.

My Suggestion, do not manipulate around the system.

Thanks for the information, That's the reason I don't want to book using third party. The problem here is I need data ASAP. I believe I have to wait some days to get my visa interview :(.

Archived