Jamaica H1B stamping denial for one other employee from same company

kiran082002

Hi All, 

Need your advise . 

I am planning to go to Jamaica for stamping . I am in EVC model and i have all required paperwork i need for stamping . 

My company immigration team informed me that there was one other person from my company who went to Jamaica one or two months back for stamping and his visa was rejected.

I don't have much information on his case this is what I know : 

VO contacted the Client for confirmation that he is working at client company .Client manager was not able to confirm this and told them they only work with Vendor company . Because of this his visa was denied .  

I am sorry this is not much information about what actually happened and I am trying to find out what exactly happened once i know i will post it here . 

My question : In your opinion how much impact this incident will have on my case as i belong to same company ?

there is one more person who got H1b stamping after this incident at Jamaica but i still want to know what you guys think? help appreciated . 

So, there is no employer-employee relationship, i.e., the employer does not control your work.

That is why EVC is a bad thing. The client has no contract with your employer, the client does not know your employer. Your employer can not show up at the client and be shown what you work on. In fact, confidentiality rules generally forbid you even discussing your work with an unrelated third party, like what your employer is.

Find another employer. Avoid EVC. That is what is causing the problems.

Archived