can some one tell me how long it takes for i-824 to be process

pv111

hello all, my friend has received h1 approval. but change of status is denied. they have asked him to go to specific consulate but i want to go to jamaica or close by so they have mention to file i-824. can anybody guide me how long it takes to process this request ? that will be helpful if somebody has recent exprience. pelase email me on patel(dot)viren(at)yahoo(dot)com or reply to this topic

thank you all ! 

thanks a ton 'itsmeusa'. he is being given i-797c and he is specifically asked to go to Mumbai as his passport is in that zone. Also mentioned that if he wants to change embassy request i-824. he dosent have vacation and he wants to go close by location like jamaica or canada as he is currently in usa. is that possible to go here without filing i-824

thanks a ton 'itsmeusa'. he is being given i-797c and he is specifically asked to go to Mumbai as his passport is in that zone. Also mentioned that if he wants to change embassy request i-824. he dosent have vacation and he wants to go close by location like jamaica or canada as he is currently in usa. is that possible to go here without filing i-824

Stamping in a 3rd country is risky. He could end up having to fly to his home country from Jamaica or Canada.

It is best to just go to the home country.

Archived