Visa Interview Question for full time

Bobby554

Hi All

I work full time for a small company XYZ which has under 50 employees. Its an American company and they sponsored my H1b, they have around 5-8 H1bs in their company. Our company deals with governments and implements their projects. 

There are no vendors involved, XYZ deal directly with state. I work full time for XYZwith all benefits and 3 week vacation. 

I don't work at state projects i.e. client sites. I have cube in my office XYZ, i work from my office all day but visit client locations occasionally say once in every 2 weeks whenever there is any design review or to give demo to clients. I don't report to client manager, i have my manager at XYZ and email id with xyz.com and my manager assigns my day to day work and time tracking is also in XYZ.

Now i am planning to go to stamping, just in case if VO asks is there any client what should i say. The answer is yes, but we are not typical consulting firm where there is a client and my company is not a vendor company either.

I don't think i am in EV model and is full time as there is not relation between me and client except for monthly once or twice demos.

Please answer.

Thanks

Bob

Archived