OCT 27 - NOV 7 -- 2 weeks interview in jamaica .please follow this post and post your experiences.

Vinayprirajin84

Hi all, 

For the next 2 weeks who all have visa interview from oct 27 to nov 7 please follow this post.

Please share your visa experiences and pick of passports. 

you have my email on my profile.. if you need anything.. my interview is on OCT 31.

we all can get connected and share our experiences.

These are my previous post, which might be helpful to you my friends.

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/81940-interview-questions-and-check-list/#entry322934

Hi All,

My 2 friends who have interview on 27th Oct got a CANCELLATION EMAIL today.(Their appointment has been cancelled by Consulate because of the overbooking). That is scary.

I have my interview on 28th. Dont know should i come or cancel my appointment? What if I get such email once i am there in Jamaica? I wont be able to come back to USA.

Please advise ASAP.

Hi All,

My 2 friends who have interview on 27th Oct got a CANCELLATION EMAIL today.(Their appointment has been cancelled by Consulate because of the overbooking). That is scary.

I have my interview on 28th. Dont know should i come or cancel my appointment? What if I get such email once i am there in Jamaica? I wont be able to come back to USA.

Please advise ASAP.

When you have flight to KIN? 

Hi All,

Please advise ASAP.

If I'm in your case what i would do is make sure flight to Jamaica go on OCT27th evening (You need to adjust this based on where you staying now)  and before i leave US check my appointment date is still OK for interview, because once we leave US, that's it, without approval can't come back so..

I am flying on 24th and reach Jamaica on 25th evening. Interview on 28th 10am.

My friends had interview on 27th so we had planned to go together. But now that his interview is cancelled, i dont see a point in going so early. But i have made all the reservations and i think i should call embassy and make sure they dont send an email once i reach there.

What do you guys think? Advise.

Archived