Help needed 221g@ Jamaica

dddsss

Hello ppl,

I need your help or advise, i got 221g on Octg 15th at Jamaica. Till now there is no status update on my case still showing Administrative Processing.

I am thinking if i dont hear anything till next Fri then i will travel back to India and whenever processing is complete or consulate wants me to come for interview or submit passport i will fly to Jamaica once i hear from US consulate. 

Will i be able to come back to Jamaica from India or will it cause any other issue?

Thanks

Hello ppl,

I need your help or advise, i got 221g on Octg 15th at Jamaica. Till now there is no status update on my case still showing Administrative Processing.

I am thinking if i dont hear anything till next Fri then i will travel back to India and whenever processing is complete or consulate wants me to come for interview or submit passport i will fly to Jamaica once i hear from US consulate. 

Will i be able to come back to Jamaica from India or will it cause any other issue?

Thanks

I think you can come from India, i see no issues

Thanks for reply, reason for 221g they did not mentioned. All i know it is under administrative processing and VO told me that they have all information and document needed right now but needs to do AP once done they will call me. I did not ask the time frame because most of the time they reply 6 months which i did not wanted to hear

• 1 month later...

Archived