Please Suggest..

graghu13

Hi,
Can any one please suggest me. I came to India in Feb 2012 for my H1B stamping I went to kolkata consulate where I recieved 221g orange slip later submitted all the required docs.. after 1 month got a response that my H1B is cancelled and send to revocation reason mentioned as my employer did not provide proved that I am having a valid Job in US. I was having a valid job at that time.

Later in June 2012 I requested the prime vendor to file me H1B and he filed me a new petetion and my H1B was approved and I went this time to Hyderabad Consulate this time I recieved 221g white slip where the consulate officer asked me to show the client letter as my job was terminated till that time I showed my old clinet letter. The officer said send me the updated clinet letter and he will give me a visa. later I contacted my employer and asked him to try the client letter some how he got the letter from the manager whom he knows well.. so later I submitted the client letter after few days they said my case is under admin processing.

I also have B1/B2 visa so I visited USA in July 2012 for some personnel reasons then later in September I got a mail from Hyd Consulate to attend the re interview I requested them I will come in November for re interview later In december 2012 I went for Re interview.. I was called into a room where a desi girl some mid- 40's asked me questions and then she showed me the updated clinet letter and asked me how did you get this letter as your job was already terminated at the clinet place and she said they have already inquired with the client. I was sticked to only one point that I was not having any idea that my job was finished. Later she asked me to write a letter to the consulate officer what I want to confess.. She said My H1B will be cancelled at any cost and said if your not telling the truth you will be not allowed to USA any more.. I requested and pleaded her that I was telling the truth that I was not aware that My job was finished.. 

Anyways my H1B was cancelled and they did not cancel my B1/B2. Later I applied for F2 dependent as my wife came here to do master's. This time I went to chennai and my Visa was approved. Later in Jan 2013 I came here on F2 visa and then I contacted my Prime vendor to apply me H1B. later My H1B was approved in June 2013 and my status was chnaged to H1B. Now in March 2014 I got a Full-time Job and they applied me new H1B and everything went good and I am working now as Full-time employee since March 2014. Now what are my chances If I go for Stamping I am planning to go to Jamaica. Will they take out my old history. Any suggesstions. Please Guide. 

Archived