L1a Individual RFE

ahtinus10

I was previously working on L1B visa. My new L1a Blanket visa processing got rejected in India. So I have applied for L1a Individual and got RFE from USCIS.

In my previous petition, I mentioned only about my specialized technical knowledge skills as I was applying for L1B. Internally I was handling a team of 7 members and doing managerial tasks along with my technical tasks. In my RFE, the USCIS has asked why the previous petition has only specialized technical knowledge skills and the current document mentions the offshore experience as managerial.

Can you please assist me with how to proceed with this?

I was previously working on L1B visa. My new L1a Blanket visa processing got rejected in India. So I have applied for L1a Individual and got RFE from USCIS.

In my previous petition, I mentioned only about my specialized technical knowledge skills as I was applying for L1B. Internally I was handling a team of 7 members and doing managerial tasks along with my technical tasks. In my RFE, the USCIS has asked why the previous petition has only specialized technical knowledge skills and the current document mentions the offshore experience as managerial.

Can you please assist me with how to proceed with this?

USCIS was spot on and they were able to find discrepancy between your two petitions. Your attorney will answer this.

Archived