ARS 28-701.02.A3, criminal citation for speeding. Will this be an issue for stamping

neharddy

Speeding tickets usually are not of any concern. DUI's on the other hand have a greater impact on your visa approval. I have come across quite a few forums where individuals have had DUI's and got their visa's approved. Without knowing your background and details of the case to why you received the speeding ticket and your reason for pleading guilty it is very difficult to predict/suggest what will be the outcome.

As you have mentioned, carrying all the necessary documents with you and hopefully you have already completed all the necessary requirements established by the court (if any) for you to stay in good standing.

Good luck.

Speeding tickets usually are not of any concern. DUI's on the other hand have a greater impact on your visa approval. I have come across quite a few forums where individuals have had DUI's and got their visa's approved. Without knowing your background and details of the case to why you received the speeding ticket and your reason for pleading guilty it is very difficult to predict/suggest what will be the outcome.

As you have mentioned, carrying all the necessary documents with you and hopefully you have already completed all the necessary requirements established by the court (if any) for you to stay in good standing.

Good luck.

If it is a criminal ticket, it would be more than a "normal" speeding ticket. That would be something like reckless driving.

"Normal" speeding tickets are indeed not much of a concern, but anything more serious, be it DUI, DWI, or reckless driving, is a big concern.

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, NickPERSON said:

I received a criminal ticket in arizona as i was going on 100 miles on 75 mile limit. I received a criminal ticket and will be hiring a lawyer. Any idea how this will impact the H1 extension and Green card process if I am found guilty ?

Please refrain from posting duplicates in threads as it is not necessary.

Archived