Can Approved 140 revoked by Employer?

Bommer

If someone get 140 approved with Employer A and after sometime candidate moving to FT with Client or with Other employer,

is Employer A have rights to Revoke or Cancel the approved 140?  If EMployer A does it means , is Priority date get trashed?

• 3 weeks later...

If someone get 140 approved with Employer A and after sometime candidate moving to FT with Client or with Other employer,

is Employer A have rights to Revoke or Cancel the approved 140?  If EMployer A does it means , is Priority date get trashed?

This whole revoking is nothing but a scare tactic, you get to retain your PD for life. PERIOD ! 

Question for experts: Can this guy also get to extend his h1b beyond 6 years even with a revoked 140? And how will he be able to find out if it's revoked? By checking online case status at uscis web?

This whole revoking is nothing but a scare tactic, you get to retain your PD for life. PERIOD ! 

Question for experts: Can this guy also get to extend his h1b beyond 6 years even with a revoked 140? And how will he be able to find out if it's revoked? By checking online case status at uscis web?

If an extension is applied after I-140 revocation then it will be denied. But, if an extension was granted say with employer A for 3 years based on approved I-140 and if employee moves to employer B within a year and I-140 is revoked still employee can get H1B petition approved with employer B for the remaining 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...

If an extension is applied after I-140 revocation then it will be denied. But, if an extension was granted say with employer A for 3 years based on approved I-140 and if employee moves to employer B within a year and I-140 is revoked still employee can get H1B petition approved with employer B for the remaining 2 years.

Sounds weird. If a company NEVER revokes 140 (yes such companies exist) for an h1b candidate, he can indefinitely continue to receive h1b extensions for life !

Archived