Tricky questions in Visa Interview

yashuk6

Hello,

I encounter few questions which are tricky in Visa interview. Please suggest me. Thanks

1. Is your career into IT? (I did my Masters in Electrical)

2. Are you of IT background?

3. How do you think your degree has helped you perform at your job?

You think these are tricky?? These are the basic questions for ANY H1 interview. Just simply answer them truthfully and you are good to go.

Yes, these questions are a little tricky since the MS field and the field of work need to be related to each other. But I don't know if this is reason enough to deny the visa. 

I am also in the same boat.

I guess, we have to tell that both fields are related and required similar set of skiills and background.

Any one else has any ideas?

Yes, these questions are a little tricky since the MS field and the field of work need to be related to each other. But I don't know if this is reason enough to deny the visa. 

I guess, we have to tell that both fields are related and required similar set of skiills and background.

You mean to say electrical field is related to IT? Then why do they have electrical engineering and IT degree separately? Isn't that redundant?

You should know that for H1 approval you should have a degree from the field related to your H1 job.

There are no ideas or best answer. Truth is the only answer, if you can't then ask your attorney how to respond to that question.

Archived