Change in employer_Potential problems later on

sumans054

Hi,

Currently I am with Company 'A' (GA based) and working with a Vendor for a client @ other location/state and now I want to move to other Company 'B' (MI based), so I want to know will there be any issues/problems with my current employer if I move.

Before joining, I signed a contract with Company 'A' in it, it specifies like this 'all employess of the company, regardless of their classification or position are employed on at-will basis and their employment is terminable at the will of the employee or the company at any time with or without cause and with or without notice'

I signed on this but this was the last page of the handbook and he didn't provide me the  COMPLETE handbook at the time of joining though I requested several times over phone and email (I have email proof's too). So now I don't know if there are any other conditions in the handbook and worried if I move will he create any problem later on.

Thanks in advance for any valueable advices. (@JoeF - Will be really helpful if you could reply to my post)

Archived