H1 B Status changed from RFE Response review to Initial Review (I129)

shruti08

Hi All,

I had received RFE 20th June,14 and had provided RFE response by 20th Aug, 14. And today Status Changed to 'Initial Review' on Sep 18th 2014, with below reason provided by USCIS.

Initial Review

On September 18, 2014, your address was changed relating to the I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance

Please suggest me what is happening in this process and what could be possible timelines for getting the decision. Is this something i should worry about or this happens all the time.

I am worried please help.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I had received RFE 20th June,14 and had provided RFE response by 20th Aug, 14. And today Status Changed to 'Initial Review' on Sep 18th 2014, with below reason provided by USCIS.

Initial Review

On September 18, 2014, your address was changed relating to the I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance

Please suggest me what is happening in this process and what could be possible timelines for getting the decision. Is this something i should worry about or this happens all the time.

I am worried please help.

Did you receive any updates ? 

Archived