H1 RFE for letter

asksri

My company "ABC" applied H1B transfer, My client is "XYZ". but I work at 
their implementation partner  "MNO"  which is at different location, these two are big companies.

I provided the "XYZ" client letter stating that I work at there partner location.

I got RFE stating "need letter from "MNO"".

Company "MNO" will not provide any letter, What all the documents I have to provide which can support in my case.

I am not sure whether "XYZ" will be able to provide any documents like SOW or PO or contract.

What all other substitute documents can help,which I can ask my vendor and my "XYZ" manager.

Thanks
sr

Let me put this way my client is ORACLE and I am at there customer site say WALMART IT. 
I have the ORACLE letter, but in RFE they are asking about "WALMART IT" letter. 

vendor is ready to provide MSA(master service agreement) my project location is WALMART IT and Billing location is at ORACLE and vendor is providing the resource for this on ORACLE letter head. 

apart from this I have this. 
1) I have WALMART IT badge which shows ORACLE, and there is badge expiration date which is another 8 months. 
2)I have mail chains between WALMART IT and me with ORACLE id. 

letter from WALMART IT will be better but I am not sure I will get it

• 3 weeks later...

If Walmart is not providing the letter, send the HR or associate who handles miscellaneous things at your work an email asking for a letter for immigration purpose -

1. Problem solved if they can provide,

2. Otherwise they will email you denying that (it is great if they can provide you denial reason too). But Get some denial email replying to you that they cannot help. That is enough. 

You can then use the PO between your employer and Walmart + denial email + (some appreciation emails or your profile on Walmart employee portal + ID card) to support your case. 

Your employer needs to get everything reviewed by attorney before responding to RFE.

I have seen a case of my friend who got RFE resolved with out support from both Vendor and Client.

Very often I see people just post in forums whatever they feel comes to their mind (like idiots).

Guys, if you not aware of something then just don't scare people out by telling them find a new company, find a client. If you are not aware of what to advise, shut up if you don't know anything .... or worse ... advise them to approach an attorney.

Not sure  why finding another employer is scary??

Client letter is mandatory for H1 approval, if client doesn't help you then finding another client is the best thing to do or take risk by filing H1 without req documents. If your friend got his H1 that doesn't mean that everyone will get it without proper documents.

Archived